New Zealand Employment Law Expert
I am the go-to person for many New Zealand and international companies doing business in New Zealand, helping them navigate the intricacies of New Zealand employment law.
Some ways I can assist you:
- Advising on collective bargaining strategies and the ways of successfully managing relationships with unions.
- Drafting employment agreements and documentation designed to reflect the culture of your business and the issues particular to your industry.
- Assisting you through a lawful disciplinary process, including dismissals.
- Providing guidance on restructures and organisational change.
- Holiday pay issues, including audits to ensure compliance.
- Responding to, and investigating, workplace issues, including bullying allegations.
- Sensitively managing senior employee exits.